The utilization of labels is essential, but labels that are not made with quality materials can quickly fade, peel, or scratch, becoming hard to read, which can compromise safety, efficiency, and productivity. When it comes to labeling your facility or project, it’s important to use labels that can withstand the elements that your specific environment experiences.
It can be challenging to find the right label/material for you. To help you with your decision, we wanted to call out one material in particular, our MS-215 material. MS-215 is UV-resistant, chemical resistant, customizable, and lightweight, essentially fitting all durability needs.
- MS-215 is completely customizable with an option to choose your legend, color, and sizing as well as print art or QR codes directly onto your label.
- Available in Flexible or Rigid Material
- Providing you the opportunity to utilize it on a variety of surfaces.
- UV Resistant
- Able to withstand direct sunlight without fading – making it a great choice for outdoor environments that are exposed to UV rays for extended lengths of time.
- Chemical Resistant
- Tested to withstand chemicals common at pulp & paper mills, petrochemical, and food & beverage facilities.
- Reflective Options Available
- Can be designed as a reflective label, helping increase visibility and safety in low-light or nighttime conditions.
If you would like more learn more about our MS-215 material, click here.