- Switch & Cover Plates
- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Make electrical take-off's a plus for your facility
Our electrical take-off service lowers in-place costs and provides added value for our customers. This service is designed for a wide range of electrical projects in healthcare, government, public safety, medical, education, and telecommunications facilities.
Working with us from the beginning saves project managers time they would otherwise spend creating a list of arc flash labels, cable markers, and electrical switch plates. Our in-house engineers will use specifications and drawings to determine accurate electrical labeling material counts. Ordering the exact number of electrical products needed reduces overages or shortages and allows for quantity pricing.
Our electrical take-off service provides a seamless process, from beginning to material installation.
- Submit a set of drawings including both electrical and lighting along with the symbol sheet and panel schedule, a copy of the electrical identification spec, and an approximate material delivery date.
- Preliminary electrical take-off editing worksheets are sent to you for review and adjustment of any items you deem necessary before ordering.
- Once a purchase order is submitted, you will receive a Bill of Material spreadsheet with individual tabs for labels, markers, and switch plates. Your spreadsheet will include details such as pack-by method, drawing numbers, room name & number, panel and circuit numbers, plate descriptions, and much more.
- We manufacture high-quality custom arc flash labels, cable markers, switch plates, and other electrical labeling products in-house, delivering same day/next day with no minimum order quantities.
- We will then package the electrical labels order by “Area” in clearly marked boxes, making the sorting and installation process more efficient and organized.
Our electrical take-off services provide value to project managers by allowing for easy ordering of arc flash labels, cable markers, switch plates, and other electrical labeling products. Our service reduces overages and shortages, allows for quantity pricing, and offers a coherent process from take-off through material installation.
Contact us today to take advantage of MSC’s electrical take-off service.