- Switch & Cover Plates
- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Save time & labor costs upfront
Coming to the end of a project is the wrong time to realize that labeling is going to be more extensive – and expensive – than estimated. Working upfront with us for commercial take-off can produce savings and make pipe marking, tagging, and safety signage an integral part of your project rather than a costly afterthought.
We manage the take-off process to save contractors time they would otherwise have to spend on a labeling task that is not their area of expertise. This highly valued service is included with your order of pipe marking, tagging, and safety signage products at no additional charge.
- Beginning with a set of drawings, a copy of the spec, and a piping installation schedule, our in-house engineers determine accurate quantities and styles of pipe marking and valve tagging products needed for the project. Our approach provides competitive pricing while preventing over- and under-ordering of products.
- A detailed Bill of Material list is returned to you for review. Adjustment of any items you deem necessary can be done before ordering.
- Once a purchase order is submitted, you’ll receive:
- Drawings marked and color-coded indicating location and style of marker required by, and according to, specification.
- Excel spreadsheets for pipe marking, valve tagging, and equipment labeling. These spreadsheets specify the style, size, and quantity of the markers, legend, drawing number, and area/level in which the markers will be installed.
- All of the labels, tags, and markers needed for the project are boxed according to floor or area when requested.
- Newly color-coded, marked project drawings prepared by us for your installers to use as a “road map” to position markers. This sequence is designed by us to ensure quick and accurate installation, thereby eliminating costly waste and errors.
Our material take-off process makes pipe marking, tagging, and safety signage an integral part of the commercial project. Labeling is a smoother, more cost-effective process that allows products to be installed faster and with much less time and effort on behalf of the contractor.
Contact us today to take advantage of our commercial take-off service.