- Switch & Cover Plates
- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
MS-300 Equipment Tags
We offer the versatile MS-300 material for markers, signs, tags, and dry erase boards. The unique product provides a durable marking solution for demanding indoor applications. It provides high impact strength, toughness, and chemical resistance.
MS-300 Equipment Tags are constructed by subsurface printing on a tough, transparent, thermoplastic material. MS-300 products are suitable for labeling in an FDA compliant environment. They hold up well to radiation and chemical sterilization techniques and are ideal for medical and laboratory environments.
- Chemical and water resistant
- Can be made as a metal detectable sign
- Can be used in chemical wash down environments (CIP systems)
- Service temperature range: -40° F to 150° F (-40° C to 66° C)
- Material thickness: .125″ (3.175mm); alternative thicknesses available
- No minimum order quantity
- Markers can be customized for size and color
We improve and standardize the labeling of hazards and components to promote safer work environments and minimize downtime due to errors or accidents. We provide a full complement of products designed to fulfill labeling needs in nearly any environment. Through our commitment to providing value-added services, high-quality products, and on-time delivery, we’re a one-stop, comprehensive source for all your labeling needs.
Contact us today to order products or learn more about MSC’s tagging products and services.Contact Us