- Switch & Cover Plates
- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
MS-900 Banding Tape
Use MS-900 Self-Adhesive Banding Tape to color code piping systems. Colors can define a class of service or special hazard pipes.
Place banding tape at the entry and exit point of equipment, wall, floor, or ceiling penetrations, and at major changes in piping direction or elevation.
- Standard banding tapes are available in 1” (25mm) or 2” (50mm) rolls
- Standard roll lengths – 50 yds. (27 meters)
- Banding tape is also available with UV overlaminate
- Available in MSC standard colors plus RAL and BS-1710/BS-4800 colors
- Custom colors also available
- Also available in 3” (76 mm), 4” (102 mm), and 6” (152 mm) wide rolls
NOTE: MS-900 vinyl banding tapes have a limited outdoor life when exposed to direct sunlight. See MS-995 pipe marking products for UV-protected products with extended outdoor life.Contact Us