- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Identification
- About Us
- Contact Us
MS-970 Coiled Pipe Markers
Marking Services Canada (MSC) offers MS-970 coiled pipe markers, your fastest and easiest method for installation of pipe markers. MS-970 pipe markers are designed to identify piping in a wide variety of environments, especially in applications where the pipe surface is rough, oily or wet. Our pipe markers stay in place on pipes due to the memory of the coiling process, and therefore do not rely on adhesives.
No preparation of the pipe surface is required for application, so installation time is reduced. These pipe markers wrap completely around the pipe [up to 6″ (152 mm) diameter]. For 6″ (152 mm) diameter and larger pipe, a nylon strap-on version is provided.
- Complies with ASME A13.1 standard with regard to color, letter height and marker size
- Coiled construction quickly snaps around pipe
- Custom markers are available to meet your specific needs
- No pipe surface preparation needed
- Ideal for dirty or sweating pipes where adhesive markers cannot be used
- Can be removed and reused
- Flow direction arrows are printed on each marker
- For best performance, use indoors and where high heat and harsh chemicals are not present
MS-970 pipe markers can be customized to meet your specific needs. Our custom pipe markers are fast, easy and economical with most orders shipping in 24 to 48 hours. MSC custom pipe markers provide and alternative for identifying pipes when standard legends won’t work.Contact Us