- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Identification
- About Us
- Contact Us
Providing value through asset identification and industrial labeling with unmatched turnkey services.
MSC is on the forefront of asset identification and industrial labeling. Our turnkey identification services that help companies reduce human errors, support training, facilitate application of in-plant procedures and ensure consistent plant labeling. As a niche Turnkey labeling contractor, MSC functions as a single point of responsibility for the implementation of all pipe labeling, valve tagging, and equipment identification on major construction projects as well as existing plants.
The best identification is that which takes operationally critical information directly from project or plant P&ID’s and puts it into the plant where it is most meaningful for safe, efficient operations. MSC turnkey identification labeling services allow you to clearly communicate valuable information from P&ID’s.
- Design – Using client asset information, we work with your staff to design labels that put the information they need out in the plant. Critical details such as materials of construction and attachment methods are matched with the plant’s environment.
- Engineering – We develop the bill of materials for all assets in scope from a specific set of resources available from the owner. We field verify each asset against the P&ID’s to ensure information is accurate.
- Manufacturing – We manufacture the identification materials we install. This gives us control over quality, delivery and packaging so installation progresses at an optimum rate. We produce a variety of products that survive harsh conditions such as sunlight, chemicals, and high temperatures. Our industrial labeling products are easily customized to client specifications of size, colour, and appearance.
- Installation – Our full-time crews of installation experts focus only on labeling. We complete our projects in much less time than traditional contractors or in-house client resources. All this is completed without interference with other contractors and with minimal assistance from your personnel.
- AIM Mobile Technology delivers on-demand, 24/7 access to critical information. MSC QR coded tags provide a direct link to reliable asset information, accessible when installed on valves and equipment in your operations. This technology empowers your personnel to access critical information to make good, safe decisions supporting your teams ability to work safely and efficiently. Ultimately empowering your employees with the information they need to mitigate costly human factors in your operations.
- AIM Forms Mobile Technology – Designed to expand the function and service of AIM Mobile Technology, AIM Forms allows operators and managers to communicate more effectively. AIM Forms allows plant operators to engage with interactive forms, accessed via AIM Mobile Technology.
- Asset Identification with Drawing Validation – MSC has developed a method of identifying assets that incorporates field validation of drawings that is done in finite period of time at an affordable cost. We’ll create an asset database using your drawings and a visual validation of assets in the field.
- Technical Drafting – From piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s) to facility site plans, our drawings visually communicate valuable asset information and are an essential tool for engineering, maintenance, and health and safety personnel.
Turnkey identification from MSC provide customers with a single source for all of their facility identification needs. By organizing the critical elements of each plant’s unique asset information, MSC standardizes plant labeling thereby promoting safer work conditions and minimizing downtime due to errors or accidents. We help our customers manage their facilities better; achieving long-term cost savings associated with faster, more efficient plant commission and start-ups, improved operator training, and enhanced plant safety for employees.
Contact us today to learn more about MSC’s turnkey identification products and labeling services.