- Health & Safety Signs
- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Identification
- About Us
- Contact Us
MS-970 Coiled Conduit Markers
Marking Services Canada (MSC) offers MS-970 coiled conduit markers, your fastest and easiest method for identification of a plant’s electrical systems. Designed to eliminate confusion of tightly packed conduit and cable – Markers quickly snap around conduit or cable, clearly identifying voltages or potential hazards. MSC coiled conduit markers use color and/or text to communicate important information regarding service, destination or origin of conduit.
MSC coiled conduit markers are designed to identify cable and conduit in a wide variety of environments. After installation, the coils remain in place on the conduit due to material memory from the coiling process. Compared with banding adhesive tape, MS-970 coils do not require the need for conduit cleaning or preparation, therefore they can be installed very quickly, reducing installation time.
- No surface preparation needed
- Coiled construction quickly snaps around conduit
- Markers can be removed and then reinstalled
- Substantial labor savings vs. traditional color banding tape or self-adhesive applications
- The size of the marker is based on the circumference of cable or conduit it is being installed
- Standard colors are black text on orange background
- Additional colors and custom sizes available upon request
MS-970 conduit markers can be customized to meet your specific needs. Our custom conduit and cable markers are fast, easy and economical with most orders shipping in 24 to 48 hours. MSC custom conduit markers provide an alternative for identifying conduit when standard legends won’t work.Contact Us